At AJR Electrical Services (Banbury) Ltd, we pride ourselves on being open and honest when we provide customers with quotations. We do not like to give our customers a nasty shock (no pun intended!) when they receive the final invoice with lots of ‘hidden’ extras. When quoting for work, we always aim to cover most eventualities and believe our prices reflect the end price you will actually pay.
We prefer to use high quality products, such as MK sockets and switches, Pirelli cable etc as we believe that these will provide our customers a higher level of standard to match our workmanship.
We are NICEIC Domestic Installers which means we are competent to undertake and certify work under the Part P regulations and give you an insurance backed guarantee.
As a family run business, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer relationships and strive to continually develop these.
What Makes Us Different?
- Our aim to build a lasting relationship with our customers
- Our desire to really understand your requirements
- A consultative approach to achieve your requirements
- Our need to be both innovative and cost effective
- Traditional values mixed with forward thinking technology